Monday, April 20, 2009

Jasmine fall for genie

“Dear, I do love you but what do you want me to do to keep you by my side? I can’t think of any way that can make you feel happy these few days. The more I care, the more arguments. I really doubt do you still need me”.

The thoughts that you’re trying to hold back your tears and these words flash through my mind. My heart soften, I hate to make people upset. Without any hesitation, I flung my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. I assure him that he is just thinking too much and I still care for him as much as before. I made him regain his confidence again and he manages to laugh as his silliness.

Deep down, there’s a feeling of guilt because this princess is thinking about another person that would be there for her, to fulfil her wishes and any command, just like what a genie would do for his master.

-Jasmine-

No comments:

Post a Comment