Friday, April 10, 2009

Knight in the shinning armor

A handsome prince, in his shinning armor suits, riding his white horse, racing to your direction, saving you from the most horrible thing that about to happen. Held you hands so tightly, rescueing you, sweepin off you feet by his hero act... i believe that was every girls dream. Mine too..... just that it did not happen in the exact way i decribed earlier.

He was there when i was i at very bottom of my life, gave a shoulder to cry and lean on, showing me, there is someone who still care, n love me..doing everything he can to make me smile once more. I was touched, indeed a hero ... there's a but. I was touched, did have very good feelings for him..but it was not love, not at all. And i realized he is not the knight in the shinning armor my heart yearned for.

-Anastasia-

1 comment:

  1. please state which writer are you at the bottom of the post ty...

    ReplyDelete