Friday, October 2, 2009

Another ride on the magic carpet...

I kept quite the whole night. Without any further thinking I reach out for the old oil lamp. I rub gently on the surface of the lamp and *POOF* it appears. It was Jaafar! I dropped the lamp and stare at the surprise scene in front of me. Where’s my genie?

I was taken aback and almost felt off from the magic carpet. I gathered my courage and demand for an explanation. Jaafar persuaded me that he is the genie who is by my side all these while but as I look deeply in his eyes, I saw the devilish eyes of Jaafar. How can I believe a word that he says?

I was scared. Lightning struck the carpet and the lamp fell off! I quickly demand the carpet to fly towards the fallen lamp. I held the lamp tightly in my arms. Jaafar lift his staff to cast a spell. Just at that spit second I saw another image in the body of Jaafar. It was genie! Genie struggles with all his might, trying to overcome Jaafar. Jaafar lost the battle and genie is free!

The weather became bright again. Genie gave a big smile and pat on my head. Genie stretches his body and went back to his lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment